This half-day, non-technical workshop will equip senior leaders and approving managers with the tools they required to prepare for a blockchain initiative in their organization (such as a pilot or a proof of concept). Attendees will gain an understanding of where blockchain has the potential to disrupt their organization before delegating it to their technical/developer teams or to an outside consultant.
- What is blockchain (and what isn’t it)?
- How can your organization benefit from blockchain?
- Preparing your organization for disruption: strategy, structure, business processes, governance, talent and legacy systems
- Where does blockchain fit (and where doesn’t it)?
- Understanding the impact of regulations and the law on your project.
- How can you leverage smart contracts in your organization?
- Tracking the success of your project: KPIS and measuring ROI