Businesses planning a blockchain project are generally presented with two varieties of blockchain networks, public (permissionless) and private (permissioned). This session will investigate the pros and cons of each type of network, and which is most suitable for each application.
- Basics of Permissionless vs. Permission-based Blockchains
- Use Cases of Permissionless vs. Permission-based Blockchains
- Additional Considerations/Mechanisms:
- Public/Private Blockchains
- Membership Management
- * Governance and Legal/Regulatory Implications for Enterprises
- * Decision Making Model for Choosing your Blockchain Model.